SET OF 2 PUMPKIN CARVING TOOLS - GREAT FOR KIDS 8Y+
* PUMPKIN CARVING – fun and creative way for autumn arts and crafts idea with your little one! Our 2pc carving set will be great if you’re taking your first steps in the pumpkin carving world – fantastic for both – adults and children (recommended age 8Y+).
* SCOOPING SPOON - helps you to remove the pumpkin's innards (do not waste them, though! Make some tasty pumpkin juice or a face mask. You can also toast the pumpkin seeds!). Length of the spoon: 10” (25cm).
* SERRATED KNIFE – allows carving your favourite design; much safer than kitchen knives. Length of the handle: 5” (12cm). Length of the blade: 4” (10cm).
* WITH A COMFORT GRIP HANDLE – made of lightweight, plastic – a great fit for the little palms.
* TIPS & TRICKS ON HOW TO CARVE YOUR PUMPKIN:
Draw an outline for the pumpkin lid with a broad tip marker.
Carefully saw along the outline, using the saw cutter.
Remove the pumpkin lid.
Use the scoop to remove seeds and strings material from the pumpkin.
Use the scraper to scrape away the inner pulp leaving the pumpkin wall approx. 1 inch thick.
Draw an outline of a scary face (cat / any other character you want to carve) onto the pumpkin.
Carefully use the saw cutter to cut into the pumpkin and cut along the outlines to create your character.
Gently push out the cut shapes with your fingers.
Your pumpkin is now ready! Place a candle inside it and you are all set!
* PLEASE NOTE: the random colour will be shipped.